La Banque Postale is unique in the financial services landscape: a young bank with a social conscience, strong green credentials and a mission to promote financial literacy and provide inclusive banking services, for 20 million clients ranging from fragile populations, charities and corporates to local governments, high net-worth individuals and entrepreneurs.
A two-day event
These 2022 Citizen Call for a Sustainable Economy will take place in two stages:
- The program on Thursday night, 23 June will gather international experts and business leaders to debate key societal and macro-economic themes (see below for program details).
- A full day on Friday June 24 around several highlights presented below.
Thursday, June 23: the concept of just transition
- The just transition in the ‘new normal’ geopolitical context
- What does the green transition mean for growth and social cohesion?
- How to (re)build trust in the just transition?
- Michael Bloomberg, Special Envoy on Climate Ambition and Solutions
- Daron Acemoğlu, Institute Professor Department of Economics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- François Gemenne, Member of the IPCC
- Gilles Moec, Chief Economist at AXA
- Odile Renaud-Basso, President of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Natacha Valla, Dean of the School of Management and Innovation at Sciences Po Paris,Présidente du Comité de mission de La Banque Postale
- Patrick de Cambourg, Member of the EFRAG Financial Reporting Board
- José Manuel Campa, Chairperson of the European Banking Authority (EBA)
- Jean-Marc Mickeler, Head of Global Audit and Assurance at Deloitte
- Caroline Parot, CEO Europcar et Présidente WhyProject
- Yves Perrier, Chairman of the board of Amundi
- François Villeroy de Galhau, Governor of the Banque de France
Highlights of Friday, June 24
- Sustainability: a big bang for finance?
- Mission-led company: how to make our purpose a reality?
- Social inequality: can we fight the twofold problem?
- Decarbonisation: how to support the pioneers at the local level?
- Transition: how to support large companies?
- Impact measurement, the new curse for finance?
- Impact culture: what actions should be implemented?
- Laurent Babikian, Global Head of Capital Markets CDP
- Jacques Berger, Head Of Action Tank Entreprise & Pauvreté
- Julien Blanchard, Chairman of Hoffmann Green Cement Technologies
- Clotilde Delbos, Deputy General Manager of Renault Group and General Manager of the Mobilize brand
- Cécile Duflot, Executive Director of Oxfam France
- Marie Ekeland, founder of the 2050 fund
- Léa Faucheux, member of the « Pour un réveil écologique » collective
- Emery Jacquillat, president of the mission-led companies comunity and of the Camif group
- Jean-Louis Kiehl, president of Crésus
- Catherine MacGregor, general manager of Engie
- Anthony Poulin, Deputy Mayor of Besançon
- Joël Tronchon, Sustainable Development Director Europe at L'Oréal