Members with executive positions within the Le Groupe La Poste:
- Philippe Wahl, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of La Banque Postale, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Le Groupe La Poste;
- La Poste S.A., represented by Betty Marcerou, Director of Strategy, Cross-functional Partnerships and Innovation at Le Groupe La Poste ;
- Yves Brassart, Vice-Chairman of the Supervisory Board of La Banque Postale, Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Le Groupe La Poste, responsible for finance and development;
- Yann Coupris, directeur du contrôle financier du Groupe La Poste.
Members with executive positions within the the Caisse des Dépôts group:
- Antoine Saintoyant, Director of strategic investments for the Caisse des Dépôts group.
- Anik Chaumartin, Chairman of the Accounts Committee, corporate director
- Michel Madelain, Chairman of the Strategy and CSR Committe, former president and vice chairman of Moody's Investors Service Corp. ;
- Emmanuel Rondeau, Member of the lead board, chairman of the risk committee, consultant ;
- Nefissa Sator, Chairman of the Compensation Committee and of the Appointments and Governance Committee, Head of the pricing department for life reinsurance operations at SCOR Group.
Members representing employees:
- Sandrine Fagot-Revurat, Banking controller in the Auvergne region sponsored by CFDT ;
- Thierry Freslon, Chairman of AVEA, a non-profit association of the Le Groupe La Poste, sponsored by the CFDT union;
- Babacar Kobar, Diversification Portfolio Manager at Corporate and Investment Banking, sponsored by the CGT ;
- Steeve Maigne, Quality RBR Manager, Greater Paris region, sponsored by the SNB/CFE-CGC union;
- Franck Sorin, Regional Director of Permanent Control, sponsored by SNB/CFE-CGC union.
- Member representing the State:
- May Gicquel, Director of Investments at the State Investments Agency, at the Ministry of Economy, Finance and Industrial and Digital Sovereignty.