Improved first-half 2023 results in a mixed economic climate:
- Attributable net profit up 44.2% vs. first-half 2022 at €580 million
- Higher net banking income, up 23.1% vs. first-half 2022 at €3,864 million, lifted by favourable market effects for CNP Assurances
- Increased contribution of international activities to net banking income, at 15% vs. 13% in first-half 2022
- Improved cost-income ratio at 63.8% (down 14.3 pts vs. first-half 2022), reflecting a positive jaw effect
- Low cost of risk, at 12 bps (€101 million)
- Increased RONE, at 8.6% vs. 5.4% at end-20221, demonstrating solid profitability.