Supervisory Board members
Members with executive positions within the Le Groupe La Poste:
• Philippe Wahl, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of La Banque Postale, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Le Groupe La Poste;
• La Poste S.A., represented by Philippe Bajou, General Secretary of the Le Groupe La Poste and Deputy Chief Executive Officer in charge of transformation;
• Yves Brassart, Vice-Chairman of the Supervisory Board of La Banque Postale, Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Le Groupe La Poste, responsible for finance and development;
• Virgile Bertola, Head of Strategy, Outlook and Innovation at Le Groupe La Poste;
• Sylvie François, Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Director of Human Resources of the Le Groupe La Poste;
• Nicolas Routier, Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Le Groupe La Poste, responsible for Institutional Strategy and Regulation.
• Élisabeth Ayrault, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer La Compagnie Nationale du Rhône;
• Sophie Lombard, Managing Partner;
• Didier Ribadeau-Dumas, Managing Partner.
Members representing employees:
• Thierry Freslon, Chairman of AVEA, a non-profit association of the Le Groupe La Poste, sponsored by the CFDT union;
• Jean-Robert Larangé, assigned to Adie Sud-Ouest, sponsored by the CFDT union;
• Steeve Maigne, Quality RBR Manager, Greater Paris region, sponsored by the SNB/CFE-CGC union;
• Françoise Paget-Bitch, Mediterranean Banking Operations Controller, sponsored by the FO union;
• Hélène Wolff, Quality Assurance Manager, sponsored by the CFDT union.
Member representing the Government:
• Nathalie Dieryckxvisschers, Manager of Holdings in the Services and Finances Equity Department of the French Government Shareholding Agency
Government Commissioner: Dominique Bocquet